Tuesday 1 November 2011

"I love you"

I feel so awkward when people misuse "I love you".
I just saw one of my old classmates on Facebook. He's got a new girlfriend, and already now he's making a status update saying "I LOVE YOU!!!". I cannot say how long they've known each other, because if they have known each other for a longer time, they ought be able to love each other, but what I know of my old classmate, I can't imagine they've known each other for so long. At least not long time enough for loving each other. What they have not realized it, that they're only in love, and somehow it annoys me because, if they can say they love each other, why can't I tell my boyfriend that I love him? Simply because I'm aware of that I'm "only" insanely extreme crazy in love and I want to tell Peter that I love him when it means the most. We've been together for almost five months, and that is not even close to those words, meaning the most.
But it still annoys me, because they are so ignorant. That's all I can say... it annoys me! It really, really annoys me. They ought know better. Sooner or later it will be a routine saying "I love you", but it shouldn't. When you are 100 % aware of that you are no longer in love but still can't live without your boy- or girlfriend, but not because your relationship has become a routine, it may be because you love each other. But not before.
But I guess he's rather immature, that may be why. He's not ready for actual love. His relationships doesn't last for more than a few weeks or months. Not that that has anything to do with it, but still, right? I consider my relationship as love. I like love.

No comments:

Post a Comment