Tuesday 29 November 2011

Future

When I'm thinking about it, I think I have the drugs I need. I apologize, my love, for making such a stupid post. I know you don't like it, and that's why you make me choose. And that's why I choose you. Why would I choose something I don't know instead of you? I don't know. I've just been interested of knowing how the intoxication feels like in a long time, also before we met, because I've tried, yeah, nothing and I feel like I need to know certain things so... you know... so I know how it feels?
But no drug can be compared of the intoxication of your love, my love. So I'll stick to that. And I'll stick to the intoxication of the different kinds of air in the different countries I'm going to experience with you. Because I want to and I will experience the whole world with you, if just you want to do it with me.

But again, I apologize. I hope this kind of explained it?
I can't explain it any different.
(Oh, yeah, and if you didn't notice, I wanted to change the subject by being a little bit cheesy up there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment