Wednesday 23 November 2011

No future

I sometime wish that I was such a no-future punk
who didn't care about nothing and no one,
who just took all the drugs that exists and got shitfaced every day,
who did what I felt like and didn't think too much of the consequences,
who just enjoyed life and nature (shrooms, you know),
who would just walk around everywhere I got in my intoxication,
who wouldn't give a shit about no one
but my intoxicated love and my drugs, my fags and my alcohol.

But then I like the thought of life and a future.
A future with all it has. Kids, a house or a big flat.
A massive flat screen tele and a giant kitchen.
A big, soft, expensive bed, that forms after your body.
Home made, hot, healthy food every day.
The perfect life, you know.
But then it just sounds so... boring.

I need to experience something.

No comments:

Post a Comment