Thursday 31 May 2012

Update: Love, hate, cow

Just a little update, you know.

I'm going to Aalborg tomorrow, since it's me and Peter's anniversary on Saturday. We were going to have a picnic, but it looks like it's going to rain, so I doubt it. I still hope, though. Of course. Or else, we're going out for dinner, somewhere. But in my opinion, the picnic is just more private, intimate, romantic, you know. So I really hope it won't rain.

Peter went home from the festival in Germany Monday instead of Tuesday, so I was happy. There just wasn't any signal there, neither at the actual festival spot, nor at the camp. So I kind of freaked out during my period. And I swear, according to my mood and emotions, this must have been the worst period in a long time, if not of all time. I've been angry and pissed off very easily, crying over nothing, a happy little sunshine and then being angry and crying again. I seriously hate, that this hormone-overload during your period, effects so much on your emotions. I know that's what they actually just do, but that doesn't make me hate it more. Scumbag hormones. So I've been apologizing to Peter the last couple of days because of my mood and mood swings and what not. At least, I realize it instead of being all like "WHAT DO YOU MEAN "ANGRY"? DO I SEEM ANGRY TO YOU, YOU MUDAFUKA? YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS!!!"... yeah... so... I realize that stuff.

Oh well, here's a picture I took, of a cow licking my classmate's hand


No comments:

Post a Comment