Tuesday 15 May 2012

May, so far.

May has been nice, so far. I celebrated May 1st, first walking with my friends (Martin, Marlene, Sofie and some others) with a demonstration. It was pretty chill, except from that my feet hurt really bad when we were done walking, because my boots are a little bit broken (I will post a picture later on, after this weekend). After that, we went to Folkets Park (Park of the people(?)) and met our other friends there, who'd been walking with another demo. We sat there, drank some beer, had a nice time and when it turned darker and got a bit chilly, we went home to our friends who live together. We bought some more beers on our way there and godt a liiiiiiittle bit tipsy later that night. When it was by midnight, I looked at the clock and was all like "oh my gosh, it's so late, I gotta get up to go to school tomorrow!", so I fell right asleep on their sofa. And I really slept heavy, 'cause Sebastian first left at about 4 am, but I didn't her nothing!

The following weekend, Peter visited me. We didn't do much but relaxing and cuddling. Friday we went to Punks Undead vol. 26, to see our friends play. I only saw them and then went outside to smoke and talk with the people outside for the rest of the evening. Not intentionally, I was just busy talking and was not really thinking about the concerts or about how long I was sitting out there.

Last Friday, I went to another concert with a lot of my friends in Elsinore (ja, kære venner, der er et engelsk navnt for Helsingør). It's about an hour away in train, so we drank a couple of beers in the train and met up with our other friends at the venue when we got there. I didn't see much of the concert, I was busy having fun, you know.
I didn't really expect to get drunk, but I guess when you don't expect it, you get drunk.
Later I went to the door and talked with Viktor and Martin and some guys I didn't know. Viktor gave me this flyer about Jesus and Adam and stuff like that so as soon as I knew what it was, I started reading. Loudly. Don't give me such things when I'm drunk. I went to Elias and some other guy who I did not know to read for them like an insane, Christian person. They asked me to read, though, but after a while they didn't want to hear anymore so they (tried) to leave. I didn't think it was okay, so I chose to lay down the guy I didn't know and was all like "you just got beaten up by a girl, how to you feel now?". So fun. I asked to many people that night if they wanted to fight. No one wanted to fight me, not even Myke! Oh well... it was fun though!





This weekend, I'm going to Aalborg to visit and party with Peter. I'm going there tomorrow because I'm off school/work Thursday and Friday. Thursday we're going to look at this apartment. There's a possibility that we can have that one next month, so I'm excited to see, if it's just an apartment I want.
Friday, Oi Polloi is playing at 1000Fryd, so we're possibly going to get drunk and have a huge party there. Saturday, our friends, who also played at Punks Undead vol. 26, are playing at a bar. Maybe we'll go there, but time will show, but I bet it's going to be a fun weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment