Sunday 27 May 2012

Brain diarrhea: I hate periods.

I really think this is the worst PMS I've ever had. I normally don't get PMS, I'm only a bit more emotional when I'm on my period. Now I just feel like killing someone. What I'm I turning into? I just miss Peter a lot, and the fact that he's this far away, that his phone is off, that I can't get in touch with him annoys me. I just miss him so much. I could do almost anything to see him right now. Why did Toy Dolls have to play this weekend? I guess it's better than next weekend. A lot better. I don't think Peter would go anyways if it was next weekend. I hate this kind of feeling. I think I need to talk to someone about this. But I hate talking about myself this way. I guess I'll just sit here and talk to myself inside my head while writing it down so all of you can read it, what a clever idea. I'm just so angry. Angry at Peter, 'cause his phone is still off and I didn't get to talk to him last night. And angry with myself because I'm this angry and I got PMS and I hate everybody right now. I just wish Peter was here so we could cuddle up and I wouldn't be this angry. I miss him so much. He won't be back in Denmark before Tuesday. I feel so pathetic. What I hate the most right now must be having my period and it's side effects. I think I'm just going to lie here in my bed and rot up until Tuesday. I don't want to see anyone, but Peter, but that's kind of impossible. So... yeah... you know. I acted so bad when I called him last night. Calling him, crying, yelling, letting it take a while before I said that I loved him too. Right now, it seems harsh to me. I wouldn't like it. I hate myself for that. I'm sorry! I hate this. And I need to come out with this. It's just brain diarrhea about how I feel at the moment. I need it to be somewhere, 'cause it's filling too much inside my head. I'm only getting angry with Peter because I miss him so much. I'm not really angry with him, now that I realized that I'm just having PMS, you know. I'll try to behave. I hope he'll turn on his phone soon so I can apologize. I don't hope he's angry with me for yesterday. All these thoughts are giving me tummy ache. Or is it just period pain? All I want to do this very moment, is to laugh with him. I miss him so much. Lying on some grass, fighting for fun, rolling around, tickling each other, laughing, loving each other, as we do. I can't wait for our anniversary. It's going to be the best day of my life. I love him so much. I'm so sorry. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment