Tuesday 4 October 2011

Monday, October 3rd 2011

My eyes are so shinyyyy!!!
I have absolutely nothing to say. My life is so boring at the moment. Nothing is happening. I'm so bored I'm taking pictures of myself so I can proof you how bored I am and writing blog about nothing. Because I'm bored.
Seriously. I mean what I say when I'm saying that nothing is happening!!! I'm waking up, going to school, going home, texting with Peter the rest of the day until we go to bed and maybe talking and caming with him over Messenger in the evening. That's pretty much what my days are like at the moment. Except from the weekend. I went to Jutland to visit Peter. Delightful, indeed. Haven't seen him for almost a month till then. Thing is, that a weekend just isn't enough. Just one more day would do it so we'd have two whole days together where we go to sleep and wake up together.
Oh well... it's better than nothing. Thing is, that I missed him and I saw him! Now I just can't wait for the holiday here in October. From the 14th to the 23rd I'm in Jutland, of course to visit Peter. For these 9-10 days I'm just gonna spend all my time with him! Or... almost. He does not have any holiday, he's going to school so I'll be alone the whole morning and some of the afternoon from Monday to Friday. So what am I gonna do all these hours alone? Probably just wasting my time on Facebook. Or I could go out and pet the horses near where Peter lives!

And now, I will post some pictures of how happy we were in the weekend. We're usually this happy when we're together. And to end this post with, I will apologize to myself for making this boring post that contains absolutely nothing. Than Peter. I like Peter. Have a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment