Tuesday 10 July 2012

Update

So, Peter came up with the idea to go to Force Attack and Resist to Exist instead of Kanalrock. Why? Because we can go to both festivals for about the same amount of money and it's cheaper to go to Rostock and the train from Klingendorf to Berlin is free the day Force Attack ends, so we can easily come to Resist to Exist and the ticket home to Denmark again only costs a bit more.
I was really looking forward to see Sham 69 and Toy Dolls at Kanalrock, though, but I guess Peter is right. It's just a bit too expensive, especially because I'm really only interested in those two bands. So why not go to two other festivals we know will be awesome, not matter what music plays? I've been thinking about it, and I say go for it. I'm in. Peter just needs to talk to his pal who has a room in Berlin where we might can stay, because I am not going to another country again, without an official place to sleep. It was horrible. And I'm not paying for a hotel room again. It was horrible.

But, yeah, that's pretty much the update.
I'm with Peter at the moment, in Aalborg, so I'm juuust fine!

No comments:

Post a Comment