Sunday 1 July 2012

Summer vacation

Summer, summer, summer!

So, it's summer again, just like last year and the year before that and so on. And I don't think I'll have that much time to blog before August, just like last year as well. I didn't in fact make one post in whole July last year, because I was way too busy with Peter and friends and Berlin and Peter and festival and Peter. And Peter. I'm not going to any other countries as a vacation, you know, we wouldn't be able to find the time, Peter and I. We earlier planned on maybe to go to Hamburg with a couple of friends, but, yeah... it's not going to happen. But it's okay, we'll be busy! We've got stuff to do.
Tomorrow, I'm going to my dad's place, just to see him a bit this summer and before he is going to Berlin. On Wednesday the 4th of July, I'm going to Aalborg, to see Peter of course. We'll just be chilling, until the 12th, because what happens that day? Yeah, it's so exciting... We are getting the key to our new flat. Ohh, how I just can't wait! I'm going to move by myself (with Peter, but you know, no parents), and boy, am I excited? I am indeed! We're going to spend out vacation on planning our flat, you know. Furniture, stuff for the kitchen, economics, all these kinds of things. But first, we have to inaugurate the apartment, if you know what I mean! And then we're going to do the sensible stuff.
But yeah... I simply just can't wait to move in with Peter, and then in Aalborg. Of course I love my hometown, Copenhagen, but Aalborg has been very charming as well, since I went there the first time, last summer. Also, Aalborg is so cheap to live in - our apartment is very central, I mean, it can't possibly get any more central than that and those flats are usually pretty expensive, right? Well, not ours. And the food is cheap as well and the beers on the bars! And I love cheap stuff, so Aalborg is definitely a city for me! Haha, nooo, it's also a very beautiful city, with old houses all the way back from the 1600's and maybe earlier. And then it's a city by a harbor, and I love harbors! Okay, do you get it? I love Aalborg!
I am so happy, my life is just as good as it can be! I sure can't explain.
I will probably take some pictures of the apartment and post them here, so you can see it; when we just move in and when we are DONE moving in, with furniture and stuff. 

The first weekend of August, Peter, I and a lot of friends will take a little trip to Norway, near Oslo to Kanalrock - another punk festival. Toy Dolls, Sham 69, Discharge, Oslo S and a lot more will play, so, yeah, can't wait for that either. It's going to be another awesome summer in the company of my beloved boyfriend!


No comments:

Post a Comment