Monday 18 June 2012

Route 6A

Bus 6A takes me everywhere I need to go: to my father's, to school, home, at my girl friend's old home, at her new home, into the city, everywhere. Then once, there was this bus driver. He seemed like a standard mad bus driver, you know. Never smiling, or stuff. But recently, every time he's driving the bus I'm taking, he's recognizing me (not that it's hard to recognize me) and he's smiling and probably saying "good morning" or "hello" or stuff like that, I'm always listening to music but I'm smiling back at him, 'cause, you know, to be friendly. But earlier this week, I was going to meet up with a couple of my friends, and of course 6A could take me there. I went to the bus stop and was trying to figure out the new bus plans for the A bus', because they're stupid and confusing and non-telling. I wasn't looking at the road before I saw my bus (6A!) out of the corner of my eye. It stopped by the bus stop, even though no one was going off or on (except from me). It was that bus driver, who's always recognizing and smiling at me. Because I'm always taking 6A, he just assumed, or kind of knew, that I was going to as well that day. It felt kind of nice, you know. Quite nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment