Thursday 31 March 2011

Sham 69

Sham 69
A bunch of ol' English Dogs who sure knows how to rock

It's Wednesday night and I just got home from one of the most rad concert
I've been to so far. Bummer is, that it's Wednesday and I've got a test tomorrow
morning, so I wasn't able to go out and grab some beers with my mates, which
could have been the perfect end of a night like this - also if it was weekend
so it could end a bit later. But it was still really awesome. I never thought old
men like these could make such a great show.
Well... maybe it's also because it was the first time I saw them, but shush!
I just wish I had brought my camera with me so I could take some great photos
of a great, yet short night. It didn't last for such a long time, also because I didn't
see the band that was warming up. I don't like them anyways, so to the heck
with that. And I can only recommend you to see Sham 69 live, if you haven't
and if you're into that kind of eargasms - because my ears sure came.
I sure don't hope this was the first and last show I've seen with Sham 69.
I'd see them anytime again!

No comments:

Post a Comment