Monday 13 August 2012

CTR: Crash Team Racing

My absolutely favorite game, which I lost somehow. I don't know if I forgot it at my ex-boyfriend's place or if it just disappeared in the mess in my room, either at my father's or my mother's place. But all that is in the very past, because after a long search on DBA, GulOgGratis, Amazon and eBay, I finally just said "screw this" and bought CTR from eBay.co.uk for £14.49. It's a fair price, I could afford it and I just had to, because it is the very favorite of mine. Now we just need a memory card that works for Playstation 1 games. I found out that the one Peter has, doesn't really work. After doing 34 % of the Adventure-part-thingy-thing. Oh well... see how happy I am, with thumbs up and all.
Also, I can recommend eBay, if they're using Royal Mail (or whatsitsname). It got here days earlier than it should!

No comments:

Post a Comment