Thursday 9 February 2012

Following winter vacation - or just winter day-offs.

Relaxation and what not
So... after school tomorrow, huh? This is it! It's gonna be wiiiild!
Or not really. Or what do I know? Anyways, I'm going to Jutland to visit Peter tomorrow, unfortunately on my mum's birthday (sorry mums!), but from Monday-Thursday are the only days I can get half price train tickets to Jutland, because of my HyperCard. Friday-Sunday I only get 25 % off the tickets and I tell you, they are so bloody expensive that 25 % isn't enough.
Anyways, so, I'm visiting Peter tomorrow and his old pal who moved to Iceland is going to Aalborg this weekend, so so are we. Nothing really happens this weekend, but I still can't wait. I guess we're just going to get pissed, I still have half a bottle of Jägermeister left back. But yeah... Peter's little vacation here isn't until after mine, so he will come back to Copenhagen with me. But that means Peter has to go the kindergarden everyday next week, for his internship. So what am I doing? Nothing but relaxing... I guess... I haven't used my camera for a while now, so maybe I'll take some walks and expand my photographing skills. Also, I went to my aunt yesterday with my father where I got some late Christmas presents. 500,- and a book about photographing, just as I wished for. So I know what I'm gonna do in that train for them 3 andsomethingsomethingdarkside (and the wolf (this one was for you, Myke!)) hours. I'll see if I take some good pictures during my day-offs. If so, I'll post them here.
Hmm... uhm... Anyways... my eyes are heavy, so... goodnight. I just wanted to, you know, write something (something darkside and the wolf). And it sounds like someone is being killed with a chainsaw outside, But I guess this is how it is, living in these Danish ghetto areas. Nighty night, hun buns.

This is my happyface.

2 comments: